AI Powered Digital Transformation for Healthcare Establishments

Automate. Personalize. Engage. Retain.

About the Platform

    It is a cloud based 'Software As A Service' platform that helps the healthcare establishments in:
  • 1) A customized and branded digital presence on web and mobile
  • 2) Automating & Digitizing their patient centric processes
  • 3) Attain incremental revenues and reducing the administrative and marketing costs
  • 4) Scaling up and expanding with structure and uniformity

The scope

    The platform brings in a comprehensive ability for healthcare establishments to manage:
  • 1) Patient centric administration
  • 2) Services Promotions
  • 3) Marketing
  • 4) Patient Connect
  • 5) Patient Engagement


Who is it for

  • 1) Multi-Specialty hospitals with multiple doctors
  • 2) Single doctor hospitals
  • 3) Multi-specialty clinics
  • 4) Dental Clinics
  • 5) Pathology Labs

How does it help

    1. It helps in positioning and demonstrating the skills of the establishment to patients, which builds trust and faith

    Unlike a rating based positioning, we firmly believe that ratings based positoning is an individual appeal. More than that, it crowds the discerning patients to top 10% of the establishments, giving an unfair blow to the rest 90%. We are chaning that.

    2. It helps to manage more in lesser time via Automation

    Automation ensures that you are managing more of daily patient centric administrative activity in lesser time, without errors. This gives you more time to strike a work life balance.

    3. It give your Patients convinience and ease of dealing with you & a lifelong connect

    Having a digital presence on web and mobile means you are giving a reason to your patients to easily connect with you anytime and therefore keep you at the top of their minds. Their individual logins ensures that you have a lifelong connect with them!

    4. It brings your establishment to an online marketplace where you could be searched and found

    Ofcourse this feature tremendously helps in gaining more patients and increasing your revenue. It expands your area of influence and draws far away patients to your establishment.

    5. It helps yout to reach out to patients who are looking for the skills you have

    An integrated Digital Marketing engine helps you to reach out to a wider audience and position compelling content for them to try you out when they need you.

    6. It helps to engage and retain patients ensuring repeat revenues & growing by patient recommendations

    It gives you advanced SMS and Email marketing features at your fingertips. It helps you run periodical surveys and assess the state of mind of your patients, so that you can make the right business decisions.

How user friendly it is

    The platform is very easy to use, easy to operate from smartphone. Help sections are detailed in each page. A 7 days of use makes you near perfect to use the platform to your absolute advantage.

What ROI benefits could you expect

  • 1) Reduced administrative expenses
  • 2) Enhanced repeat revenue
  • 3) Incremental revenue
  • 4) Lowest possible marketing costs
  • 5) Business intelligent data to make the right decisions to keep your business growing